Flights to Delhi
cheap flights to Delhior
flights to Delhithe ticket cost for Delhi depends on the airline and the number of days left for the departure. Generally if you are buying tickets from any part of the India to Delhi approx 2 months before the travelling you will get the ticket price approx Rs 2000/- INR including all the taxes.
Delhi having basically two airports one is Domestic terminal which is known as Terminal 1 in this terminal private airline companies e.g.: Indigo, GoAir, SpiceJet etc. doing their operations from this terminal and parking for charted aircrafts available in this Terminal1. The second airport in Delhi is Terminal 3 this is one of the biggest airport of the world mostly all airlines doing their operations from this Terminal, Terminal 3 having two parts one for domestic passengers and second for international passengers. Terminal 3 is one of the well organized airport having independent parking building which is connected with the airport this is multi story building and can park thousands of cars per day. Food courts, shopping mall available in inside the Delhi International Airport. Both terminals handling approx 67 million of passengers every year and it is expected that in 2030 the will handle more than 100 million passengers. Daily approx 800 flights doing their operation from Delhi Airport.
Almost for every location of the world flights available from the Delhi Airport, busiest domestic flight route from Delhi are: Delhi to Mumbai, Delhi to Bangalore, Delhi to Kolkata, Delhi to Hyderabad, Delhi to Chennai. Busiest international route from Delhi are: Delhi to Dubai, Delhi to London, Delhi to Bangkok, Delhi to Singapore, Delhi to Kathmandu, Delhi to Hong Kong, Delhi to Abu Dhabi, Delhi to Doha, Delhi to Frankfurt, Delhi to Kuala Lumpur.
Almost every day 140 flights from Delhi to Mumbai departure from Delhi Airport to Mumbai. Delhi is the capital of the India and population of the Delhi is approx 19 million. People coming to Delhi for many purposes e.g.: Travelling, Jobs, Business meetings etc. The connectivity within Delhi is also very nice whole Delhi is connected with Metro Rail, Metro rail is now lifeline of the Delhi carrying millions of passengers every day.
Cheapflightsall.com offering you some special pricing which you will not get anywhere if you are looking for next day flight you can compare cheapflightsall.com with other websites and you will see the difference of Rs 2000/- INR in pricing for same flights. Same as you can check the
flight ticket price for Delhi1 week before or 10 days before you will find at least difference of Rs 1000/- INR and lowest one you will get in cheapflightsall.com only.
If you are looking for 5 star hotel in Delhi then it is available in central Delhi or in South Delhi the famous 5 star hotels available in Delhi are given below:
(01) The Lalit New Delhi (It is available in central barakhamba avenue New Delhi, connaught place very near to barakhamba metro station).
(02) The Ashok, New Delhi (It is available in Chanakyapuri New Delhi it is embassy area).
(03) Le Meridian New Delhi (It is available in Janpath Road New Delhi this is between connaught place and India Gate).
(04) The Park New Delhi (It is available in connaought place New Dlehi in Parliament street or know as sansad marg).
(05) Taj Palace New Delhi (It is available in Chanakyapuri New Delhi it is embassy area).
(06) Shangri-La's - Eros Hotel, New Delhi (It is available in Ashoka Road, Connaught Place New Delhi).
(07) The Leela Palace New Delhi It is available in Chanakyapuri New Delhi it is embassy area).
If you are looking for budget hotel in Delhi then Karol Bagh is the best for you because it is centrally located and easily you will get everything because Karol Bagh is one of the biggest market of the Asia continent, metro station available in karol bagh and just 2 kilometer from Connaught place.
If you are looking for budget hotel near by airport then Mahipalpur is the best place because if you do not want to enter in the middle of the city this is the best place and all kinds of hotels available there whether budget or 5 star hotels.
Places to visit in Delhi are given below:
(01) India Gate
(02) President House
(04) The Red Fort.
(05) Qutb Minar.
(06) Humayun's Tomb.
(07) Jama Masjid.
(08) Lotus Temple.
(09) Akshardham Temple.
(10) Raj Ghat.
(11) Lodi Garden.
(12) Jantar Mandar.
(13) Gurudwara Bangla Sahib.
(14) National Zoological Park.
(15) National Museum.
(16) Laxminarayan Temple.
Delhi is famous for its food because if you love eating then Delhi is the best place for you either vegetarian food or non vegetarian food. Streets food of Delhi are very popular you will easily get Tandoori chicken, Paneer Tikka, Chats etc. The famous food places in Delhi are given below:
(01) Andhra Bhawan in Central Delhi.
(02) Haldiram restaurant available in almost every part of the Delhi. Haldiram known for its cleanliness.
(03) Saravana Bhawan: This is famous south Indian restaurant available in many parts of the Delhi.
(04) Pind Balluchi: This is famous for pure north Indian food both veg and non-veg.
(05) If you are sweet lover then Bikaner sweets and Aggarwal sweets captured whole Delhi and they providing best sweets their branches in whole Delhi and people love to eat sweets in Delhi.
If we are talking about Delhi then Gurugram (Gurgaon) and Noida also closing city and almost 80% of multinational companies available in Gurugram and Noida due to good connectivity with metro rail millions of people daily visiting Gurugram and Noida for jobs, now these two also the part of the Delhi and known as National Capital Region (NCR).
So whenever you will visit Delhi and looking for
flight tickets to Delhivisit cheapflightsall.com and get the cheapest ticket price for Delhi because 90% travel plans are in hurry so save money from this website.
Check Flight Routes from Delhi to another city
Check Flight Routes from Delhi to another airport
Check Flight Routes from Delhi to another Country